TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT RELEASE AN ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of The Girl And The Sea Surf School, (starting now collectively referred to as “TGTS”) their owners, agents, volunteers’ participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree and acknowledge as followers:
1. I acknowledge that Surfing, stand-up paddling, skating, and any other activity of the TGTS entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, property, or third parties. I understand that such risk simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risk includes, among other things: Slips and falls being hit by a surfboard or a paddle board, other surfers or their boards, which could result in cuts, bruises, abrasions, concussions, hitting the bottom of the ocean, sprains, strains, broken bones, paralysis, even death, exhaustion, dehydration, sunburn, exposure to poisonous or venomous and/or carnivorous sea and land creatures, accidental drowning, negative reaction from the air or waterborne bacteria or virus, prolongated delay in the ability to obtain medical attention, communication failures, improper lifting and carrying, break down or faulty equipment, transportation failures or delays, and losses due to civil unrest and terrorism.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in the TGTS activities. My participation in those activities is purely voluntary and I elected to participate despite the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless TGTS from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, ich are in any way connected with my participation in these activities or my use of TGTS equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omission of TGTS.
4. Should TGTS or anyone on their behalf, be required to incur attorney fees and cost to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in those activities, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume. the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.